Welcome to NilPencil!
These Terms outline the rules for using the Nilpencil website at https://www.nilpencil.com/.
By accessing this website, we assume that you accept these terms. If you do not comply with all the terms described on this page, do not continue to use blue pencil.
The following terms and conditions apply to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all agreements: “Client”, “you” and “your” refer to you, the person logins to this website and complies with the Company’s terms. “Organization”, “ourselves”, “we”, “our” and “our” refers to our organization. All terms and conditions refer to the acceptance and consideration of the funds required to carry out our assistance process to the client in the most appropriate manner in order to meet the client’s requirements for the provision of the Services as described by the Company and subject to customary law in the Netherlands. Singular, plural, capital and / or he / she or any use of the above term or other word in them is accepted as interchangeable and is therefore referred to as the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Nilpencil and / or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all components of Nilpencil. All intellectual property rights reserved. You can access it from Nilpencil for your own personal use, subject to these Terms and Conditions.
You must not:
- Reproduce the material from the NilPencil
- NilPencil to sell, rent or sub-license content
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from NilPencil
- Redistribute the contents from the NilPencil
This agreement will start at a later date.
Parts of this website allow users to exchange views and information in certain areas of the website. NilPencil does not filter, edit, publish or review comments before they appear on their website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of NilPencil, its agents and / or associates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting his or her views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable law, Nilpencil will not be liable for any damages, damages or costs and / or use of any comments and / or postings and / or the presence of its comments and / or damages to the Website.
Nilpencil reserves the right to monitor all comments and to delete any comments that may be deemed inappropriate, offensive as a cause of violation of these comments and terms.
You warrant and represent:
- You are entitled to post comments on our website and have all the licenses and consent required to do so;
- Comments will not infringe any intellectual property rights other than the copyright, patents or trademarks of any third party;
- The comments do not contain defamatory, offensive, offensive, obscene or otherwise illegal material that violates privacy.
- Comments will not be used to present or promote business or custom or commercial activities or illegal activities.
You hereby grant NilPencil a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any comment in any and all formats, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our content
Companies that may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Search engines;
- Organizations News Agency;
- Directory Online directory distributors may link to our website in the same way as hyperlinks to other listed business websites; And
- Wide non-profit organizations, charitable shopping malls and charitable fundraising groups without asking the system wide recognized business which may not hyperlink to our website.
These companies may link to information on our home page, publications or other websites as long as the link contains:
- is in no way fraudulent;
- does not imply endorsement or endorsement of false sponsorship, linking party and its products and / or services; And
- the linking fits in the context of the party site
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of companies:
- Commonly known customer and / or business information sources; Community sites;
- dot.com community sites;
- Associations or other groups representing charities;
- Directory Online Directory Distributor;
- Port Internet Portal;
- Accounting, law and consulting firms; And
- Institutions Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these companies if we decide that: (a) the link does not appear irresistibly in us or in our recognized businesses; (B) we have no negative record of the organization; (C) our benefit from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates for the lack of a NilPencil; And (d) the link in the context of general agency information.
These companies may link to our home page for as long as the link: (a) is not fraudulent in any way; (B) does not disclaim the sponsorship, approval or approval of the Linking Party and its products or services; And (c) the linking fits in the context of the party site
If you are one of the companies listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must let us know by sending an email to NilPencil. Include your name, the name of your organization, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URL you want to link to our website, and a list of our site URLs that you want to link to. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Authorized companies may hyperlink our website as follows:
- Corporate uses our corporate name; Or
- The Unified Resource Locator uses the linked; Or
- Our use of any other details linked to our website is understood in the context and format of the content on the linking party’s site.
The use of the NilPencil logo or other artwork will not be permitted for the missing trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you will not be able to create frames around our webpages that in any way alter the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
We will not be responsible for any content displayed on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims raised on your website. No link (s) may appear on any website that may be defined as offensive, obscene or criminal, or that infringes, otherwise infringes, or violates the rights of any third party.
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links to our website or any specific link. Allow us to remove all links to our website immediately upon request. We also reserve the right to benefit from these Terms and Conditions and to link to it at any time. By uninterruptedly linking to our website, you agree to be bound by these linking terms and conditions.
Remove the link from our website
If you find a link on our website that is offensive for any reason, you can contact us and notify us at any time. We will consider requests to remove links but are not obliged to respond directly to us or to you.
We do not guarantee that the information contained in this website is accurate, we do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy; We do not promise to make sure that the website is not available or that the contents of the website are up to date.
We exclude all representations, warranties and terms relating to our website and the use of this website to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. This denial will do nothing:
- Limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- Limit or exclude our liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- Limit our or your liability in any way not applicable under applicable applicable law; Or
- Exclude any liability from us or you that cannot be waived under applicable applicable law.
Limitations and prohibitions in this section and elsewhere in the denial of this claim are: (a) subject to the preceding paragraph; And (b) manages all liabilities arising out of the obligation, torture and denial of claims for breach of legal duty raised in the Agreement. Unless the information and services are provided free of charge on the Website and the Website, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.